Saturday, July 22, 2017

Talent Show

Its Safyre Kelly again I will be telling you why I am excited for the talent show. I am excited for the talent show because you get to see the true in people and you get to learn more about people and their likes and dislikes. You get to connect with people more and have a better relationship with them. At the talent show campers will be performing different things such as dancing, art, singing, magic and other things. Each talent has a different winner. I am most excited to see the dancers and the people who are doing art, because I am doing art and I am excited to see what I am up against. For the dancers, I am very excited to see what the dancers choreograph. The talent show is on Wednesday, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I was really want to get some more detail and information about the safe camping trips but your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.
    safe camping trips

    ReplyDelete

Remember that all posts are public and can be seen by anyone who visits the website. Comments will be shared every few days with the campers as they gather for nightly movie/chapel.