Saturday, July 22, 2017

Space museum



Hi, my name is Shaquille Cruz, today I’m going to tell you about my trip to the space museum. It was fun, when we first got off the bus we were early, so we went to the mini ropes course. When it was time, the people at the museum told us to choose own jobs. I was a remote officer and I had to explore different rocks and send in messages to the other remote officer in the watch tower. Then we switched jobs and the other remote officer sent me messages. When we got back from the museum everyone went to lunch. I liked the space museum a lot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember that all posts are public and can be seen by anyone who visits the website. Comments will be shared every few days with the campers as they gather for nightly movie/chapel.