Spirit Week Costume Themes: During week 3, each group will try to show they have more spirit than the other groups. They will do this by dressing up throughout the week according to the themes listed below and then compete in an activity tournament on the weekend. Everything has points, including good sportsmanship.
- Monday - Group Color Day (You will be told your group color at camp; bring red, blue, and green items.)
- Tuesday - Favorite Sports Team (Deck yourself out in head-to-toe sports gear.)
- Wednesday - Superhero / Book Character (Is that a camper or Harry Potter?!)
- Thursday - Twin Day (Can we tell you apart?)
- Friday - Freaky Fashion
Enrichment Activities: Sign up for a different activity each week! Remember to be open to growth.
- The Playoffs
- The Navy Seals
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Young Rembrandts and Young Georgia O'Keefes
- Fred Flintstone's Boomwhacker Music Band
Family BBQ: Thursday, June 26 at 6pm
Students Depart for Camp: Monday, June 30 at 8:30am in their school uniform
Parents' Day: Friday, July 25 between 9:30am and 10:30am (YOU MUST SIGN UP TO PARTICIPATE BY JUNE 2!)
Students Return from Camp: Friday, July 25 between Noon and 1pm