In preparation for summer camp 2018, all past posts have been archived on the right. Past posts and pictures are still available by clicking on the links on the right.
Important Dates for Camp 2018:
- Sunday, July 1 - First Day of Camp! (Students will depart from BJP in their uniform at 2:00pm. Show up between 1:30 and 2 to pack your luggage.)
- Friday, July 27 - End of Camp (students will arrive back at BJP between noon and 1pm)
Spirit Week Costume Themes: During week 3, each group will try to show they have more spirit than the other groups. They will do this by dressing up throughout the week according to the themes listed below, working together to solve theme related riddles, and then competing in an activity tournament on the weekend. Everything has points, including good sportsmanship!
(Students can wear non-distracting themed clothes all day, including at school!)
- Monday - Grade Color Day (6th Grade - Red 7th Grade - Blue 8th Grade - Green Staff - Black and Yellow Black and Yellow)
- Tuesday - Favorite Sports Team (Wear your favorite sports team's jersey/shirt or dress up in the sports gear.)
- Wednesday - Superhero / Book Character (Is that a camper or Harry Potter?! Did the Infinity Wars happen at Fairfield?)
- Thursday - Twin Day (Dress in similar clothes or swap roles and dress like the other person.)
- Friday - Pajama Day (You won't get to sleep in late but at least you'll get to be in class in your PJs.)
- Saturday - "Where is the Love" Scavenger Hunt Finale ("People got me got me questioning...where is the love!")
- Sunday - Spirit Olympics (Groups will create cheers and participate in games.)